About Me

My photo
Policy provokes me to think and write. I currently work in ivory towers inspiring people to engage in their world. I am a student of the human condition and my classroom is the world. I don't need credentials to have an opinion but I've got paper to prove I know a few things about public health, social welfare and economics. I'm coming out of the tower and taking the words to the people and hope you will send some words back at me.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Goodbye Blogger, Hello Medium

Thank you for reading my posts on Provoking Policy. It has been a wonderful journey as a writer to be able to share my rants on issues that matter to me at various points in time.

From now on, I will be writing on Medium as Ruth C. White, PhD. I have chosen Medium as a platform because it gives me more of an opportunity to read, write and share stories that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment